1. My Black on Black Chucks. They’re comfortable, go with everything and pretty bad ass. No brainer! Zappos $45 (overnight shipping FREE!!!)
2. Skin Trip. The perfect summertime lotion. Just picked myself up a brand new bottle in Woodstock but it’s also available at Whole Foods!
3 & 4. Maybelline Black Liquid Liner & Tom Ford’s White Patchouli. I’ve been using both products nearly everyday to make myself feel ultra sexy before I run out the door. Even though I’m a SAHM it’s all the more reason to sex it up on a daily basis. Wouldn’t you agree?
5. Crystals. I bought a few very powerful crystals about a month and a half ago. I think they’re working!!!
6. Sponge Bob Band-Aids. Fritz is at the age where there are starting to be quite a few ‘Owchies’. A little Bactine, a kiss from mommy and a Sponge Bob Band-Aid and we’re back in business.
7. The Illustrated Kitchen Bible. I’ve discovered that I LOVE to cook!! This book is fucking fantastic. Get it, you won’t be sorry! $35 at Anthropologie.
8. Mack Cars Carrier. Fritz adores the movie Cars…like every other 2 year old boy in America. Actually it’s like a cult. Kinda scary. He has 5 cars that he keeps in his Mack carrier and I can name them all…Lightning McQueen, Flo, Doc, Sally and Ramone. This carrier and it’s accompanying cars is a god send. No joke. $13.99 (cars not included) at Toys R Us.
9. Oreos. A stack of 5 with a glass of milk=happy pregnant chick.
Category:Lifesavers | Tags: